Below are some steps to help you get the most out of your visit:
- First, have a conversation with your instructor so that you understand his or her expectations for improvement (for example, idea development, organization, sentence-level clarity).
- Please understand that while WTS tutors will help you develop your arguments and understand grammatical problems, they will not supply ideas or edit your paper for you.
- Make your appointment by clicking here (you will need to complete a one-time registration if this is your first visit to WTS).
- Bring the following to your tutoring appointment: your assignment sheet, sources (if applicable), and a printed copy of any work done on the assignment.
- After your appointment, have a discussion with your instructor about the tutoring appointment and about steps recommended by the tutor and the instructor for further improving your writing.