We work with students at any stage of the writing process (brainstorming, outlining, revising, etc.) so you should bring your assignment, any notes or drafts you might have made, and anything else that you think might be useful.
- Print a copy of your assignment, notes, and your most recent draft
- Determine what issues you would like to address
- Arrive on time (or early) for your appointment
Online Zoom tutorials
- Attach a copy of your assignment, notes, and your most recent draft to your appointment
- Check your appointment in WCONLINE (or your email) for your Zoom code 5 minutes prior to your session
- Arrive early in the Zoom room for your appointment to avoid losing time to technical difficulties