WTS uses WCONLINE to schedule tutoring appointments at the Wells Library. During the academic year at Wells, we try to match students with subject-specific tutors. Please note that other WTS locations are walk-in only and provide generalist tutoring sessions.
After clicking the button below, please do the following:
1) Sign into your account (you will need to complete a one-time registration using your IU e-mail if this is your first time using WCONLINE at IUB).
2) From the drop-down menu at the top of the WCONLINE page, select the schedule that corresponds to your course number (academic year only). For example, if your course is W131, select the "Tutoring for 100- and 200-level courses" schedule.
3) Use the "Limit-to" dropdown menu to select the subject or area for which you'd like tutoring help (note: you won't see this menu during summer hours).
4) Find an open appointment (white spaces) on the schedule.
5) Complete the questions on your appointment form.
6) Click "Save Appointment" at the bottom of the window.
If you're having trouble or want help identifying an appropriate tutor for your task, please call 812-855-6738.
Schedule an appointment